The Polar Bear in the Fridge (for girls)
In a world of ice behind the back of the fridge, a girl meets the little polar bear, Nanuk. But while theyre playing they get into difficulties: they drift out to sea on an iceberg
Author: Tina Jacobi
Illustration: Gisela Dürr
A fantastic adventure story, in which the little polar explorer discovers the arctic landscape and gets to know the people and creatures who live there For adventurous girls between 6 and 8 years old.
Kitchen The Arctic
Anna Brown, the heroine of the story, actually only wanted to have her favourite ice-cream. But what she finds in the fridge is a lot more interesting than strawberry ice-cream! She gets to know Nanuk, the friendly polar bear, and with him, she discovers the beautiful, icy arctic world and meets a lot of nice people. While she is playing with the funny little polar bear, they suddenly find themselves in danger: stranded on an iceberg, they start drifting out to the open sea. How lucky she is that Nanuk knows what to do!
Mother (or similar person) of the main role
Mum (could also be stepmother aunty/older sister) plays only a minor role.
You order at PersonalNOVEL by...
- selecting a book and personalising it step-by-step.
- adding your personalised books to your basket.
- entering your delivery and payment information.
- entering your email address so that we can inform you by email regarding privacy and terms & conditions.
- confirm the correctness of your input on the checkout page
- at the end click on the button „Send order”. The order will only then be submitted bindingly. Further Information regarding the exact time of contract conclusion can be found in the terms & conditions. More information regarding the ordering process can be found in our help section.
The images have been optimised for preview. Print will be of usual booktrade quality.